Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello Blog World!!!

Well, here goes.....    I'm actually starting my own blog.  Yes, I know it is plain, plain, plain right now.  I am having the amazingly talented girls at Honey Bunch Blog design my new blog for me, but I decided to go ahead and take the plunge with my first post. 

I am a 3rd grade Math and Science teacher.  This will be my eleventh year to teach and I absolutely LOVE spending my days with my kiddos.  Math is another love.  I remember being teased when I was a kid because I loved math class so much.  HA! There is nothing more rewarding then when a student looks at me and exclaims, "WOW, Math is really fun now!"  I just want to squeeeeze them with joy!

I am happily married and have three sons who have grown into the most wonderful young men.  Boy, do I love these guys. Would you just look at those handsome three.



I also have an incredible grown daughter and son-in-law and four of the most precious grand-kids known to man.




I've been stalking teacher blogs for several months and I am so excited to be able to share my ideas and my classroom with you!!  Hopefully you'll find me, follow me, and stalk me too!!  = )

      Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment